Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Interview with A.J:)~

Some people have different opinions for Space Coast girls varsity basketball team; like who is the MVP of this year, whos the leader on the team. And how good they are. That is why I ask these questions to hear others input about this team. The person im intervewing is : A.J Krease. He has been to most of the girls basketball games and would know if we improved or not.
Questions:
1.       Do you think that the Space Coast girls varsity basketball team has improved?
2.       Who do you think is the best player on the team, and why?
3.        What can the team do to get better?
4.       What do you think is going to happen when our two senoirs ( Sharlene and I) leave next year?
5.       Do you think the team will have any chance next year to be in districts?
6.       What teams do you think are a threat to Space Coast and why?
7.       Do you think we will win half our games next year?
8.       In your opion, why do you think Space Coast does not win many games.
9.       Do you think next year any of the two seniors will get a scholarship?
10.     Who do you think is the leader on the team?
11.     What intrests you to come watch Space Coast play?
          
            Answers:
           
             1. Yes, I believed they have improved, mainly because of Angie Galinus and her crazy skills.
             2. I think Angie Galinus is the best player on the team because she is an all around player, she can dribble, shoot, and play defense.
             3. I personally feel that the team does everything it can to win but size is a problem when playing bigger girls which is the majority of the time.
             4. I think that the younger girls are really going to have to step up, i know that there are two girls Leandra and Brittany who plays for JV are pretty good and might be able to carry the team.
             5. Yes, i have full confidence in the girls team to make district next year.
             6.I think Palm Bay is a threat to Space Coast because of there point guard, I also hear Merrit Island is p retty good and they play dirty.
              7. I think the girls can win half of there games, it wont be easy but its more than possible.
              8. I think they lack confidence.
              9. If they hav an outstanding year and can just slightly improve there stats then I think they will.
             10. I think Sharlene because she was always your leader and everyone looks up to her.
             11. Angie because she is my bestfriend :).




   Riverside bakseketball highlighs

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that Space Coast has improved in theire sports. I should go to one of the games maybe next year, because I dont know if they are still playing right now. I don't know alot of things about basketball, but at least i know the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah were done for this year. but you should deffintaly come for a game next year you may like it. and you realy dont need to know the whole game as long as you know the basics :]

    ReplyDelete